Tuesday, July 29, 2014

All I wanted was to teach - A Disclaimer




I am not a researcher. I do not have sound statistics facts behind my claims and theories. I am just a mere observer…
I have been in the education profession for over ten years, a second career after fifteen years in the technical field.
My own education was in a different country and a different era. My kids’ education was partly at private schools and partly at a public sub-urban school system that prides itself for quality education.
I did not experience the “real” public system until I became a teacher, and what I saw was not only unacceptable, but shockingly unacceptable. Yet most people do not know what teachers are facing every day of their teaching career; mistreatment that is bordering with abuse... All that I wanted to do here is to inform what I have seen and experienced…


No comments:

Post a Comment